Monday, May 11, 2015

Surrealism Final

Jess is a vibrant and outgoing person. She appears very confident on the outside and seems very comfortable with herself. On the inside she is a peaceful person who loves the outdoors. I wanted to capture the inner serenity of such a boisterous person, by having a nature scene shining through her outer self.

Jess is a huge joker and enjoys being silly and having fun. However, she can be very serious when she wants or needs to be. I chose to juxtapose these two ideals by having a a dark and grungy picture with a really silly pose. 
Although I can seem distant in person, on the inside I am a fun loving person who loves visiting the beach and bright colors. 

On the outside I appear very composed and down-to-earth but the inside me always has her head up in the clouds and is daydreaming about something or other. I liked the idea having filling my head up with clouds to show this and adding a glittery texture to give it an air of fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment