Friday, October 31, 2014

Portraiture Unit

Senior Portrait Article

  • Traditional Yearbook Portraits -----> Portraits That Show More Depth
    • Lighting Effects! Unusual Angles! Post-Production Editing!
  • More Demand For Edgy And Editorial Shots From Teens
  • Moving Out Of The Studio And Towards Non-Studio Locations

Portrait Examples

CarisaK |  Smile | I like how she is posed horizontally and occupying the middle third of the image




CarisaK | Smile | I like the open background and how she is only a very small portion of the image


CarisaK | Smile | I like the paleness of her white shirt against the green background

CarisaK | Serious | I like the bokeh in the background with warm colors against her cooler colors
Jen Baltgalvis | Smile | The baby's bright red sweater really stands out against the white background

Jen Baltgalvis | Unique Perspective | I like how the girl's legs are framing her face and the fact that she is upside down is funny!

Jen Baltgalvis | Smile | I like the addition of the pet in the picture and I like how the flower in her hair matches the cats eyes

Conte | Serious | I like the artistic editing of the picture and I like how they all look very serious even though they 're surrounded by candy

Conte | Candid | I like the ocean as the background and I like the curve of the surf behind them

Teal | Candid | I like the solid color background and the way the white balloons stand out against it












No comments:

Post a Comment